Friday, March 4, 2011

HELLO FROM ROME.

Hi, teacher!
I'm on holiday in Rome with my friends and parents. It's summer so it's very hot!
Now I'm in the Coliseum with Elena, Aldara and Tamara. It's very big and precious. We are eating a very nice ice cream. I didn't know that the ice creams of Rome are so nice! My parents are on a way and they are watching Julios César statue.They say that it is amazing! Yesterday I ate in a very nice italian restaurant called Yelu.I ate ravioli with three cheese sauce. It's the better pasta of the world! Yesterday we saw anfitheater too.

                                                                                      See you soon.
                                                                                                                                Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment

village

village
Describe this image:

Welcome to this blog !

CPI Castro Baxoi. Miño