Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A haunted house

It was the halloween night.I was walking to a friend´s house to a halloween´s party when it started to rain.I decided to take a short cut  crossing the cementery.There was a full moon and, when I was going out of the cementery I heard strange noises and I started to scream and run. I arrived to my friend´s house,but it was different and nobody was there.At first I thought that I was in the wrong street.But I saw the name of the mailbox and it had got my friend´s name.Then I heard strange noises again ,I ran away.Now I don´t remember nothing about what happened after that.The next day I went to my friend´s house and my friend was there.She said to me that she was waiting all night for me... i´m scared...
                                                                                                                   Aldara , 2A

No comments:

Post a Comment

village

village
Describe this image:

Welcome to this blog !

CPI Castro Baxoi. Miño